november 04, 2009

What doesn't break you only makes you stronger

Sometimes we don't learn from our mistakes
Sometimes we've no choice but to walk away, away
Tried to break my heart
Well it's broke
Tried to hang me high
Well I'm choked
Wanted rain on me
Well I'm soaked
Soaked to the skin

It's the end where I begin
It's the end where I begin

Now I'm alive
and my ghosts are gone
I've shed all the pain
I've been holding on
The cure for a heart
Is to move along, is to move along
So move along

What don't kill a heart
Only makes it strong


This text is from the song by The Script - The end where I begin.
I couldn't say it any better. The song says: The cure for a heart is to move along...
My heart is cured and whole. And today bigger and stronger than it ever has been.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar