juni 24, 2009

Organize

Ye that's what Iam trying to do with my feelings.
I just feel SO much these days.

Gratitude, thanks to Allah for making this happen, HAMDELLA!

Fear-I'm planned to be doing a lot of flying! yikes-not so fun anymore

Happiness-I'll be re'united with my DH again, it's been 5 months since last time

Excitment-I'm travelling to my favorite country-again, Lebanon! Here I come!

Sadness-I'm leaving so much behind

Joy-We are finally having our wedding

Anxiousness-I gained weight and about 100s of people will be attending our wedding. I haven't even met half of them once!

LOVE-so much love all around

And last but not least, again, more gratitude
Hamdella for everything

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are really just like small ants,
not saying that they are not important, just saying they are small..
and everything that happens is all by Allah's will.

2 kommentarer:

  1. i love ants, so i love your last statement

    SvaraRadera
  2. ange: well we are all just creations of Allah, eventhough I don't fancy them in my home:P Iam sure they got created for a reason.
    But Ange, do you really LOVE ants? I mean really really loving them?? If yes, why??? LOL

    SvaraRadera