oktober 28, 2009

Goodmorning!

I woke up at 5 yey, stayed in bed for another 45 minutes till I finally left the coziness=cozy-ness(is that even a word? LOL) I've had my 'nescafe', and now I'm just relaxing and checking some things on the internet.

People thought I wouldn't be able to wake up in the morning. Hah!!! Did I prove you wrong yet?? Well tiredness wasn't mentioned, just that I wouldn't be able to wake up. :)

I think I better go and put some laundry in the washing machine and maybe do the dishes from this morning and last night? Ye, I saved them from yesterday till today, because I didn't want to waste time standing in the kitchen. Do you blame me?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to go shopping LOL. So many things I need to buy and ye some clothes too. Maybe after tomorrow. I guess no need to hope for later today. Too much things to do! It's okey >D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar