oktober 12, 2009

I think I might have tonsillitis

"Symptoms of tonsillitis include a severe sore throat (which may be experienced as referred pain to the ears), painful/difficult swallowing, coughing, headache, myalgia (muscle aches), fever and chills. Tonsillitis is characterized by signs of red, swollen tonsils which may have a purulent exudative coating of white patches (i.e. pus). Swelling of the cheeks and neck may occur...."

Source

So why do I think I might have it? Well because I have:
a severe sore throat
painful AND difficult swallowing
headache
fever
red, swollen tonsils+white spots
swelling of neck...

Please, say it isn't so?

2 kommentarer:

  1. batikha: long time no see!!!!!!!! ive missed you a lot :D thanks for saying its not, I feel so much better now:P

    SvaraRadera