augusti 31, 2009

How to tell when someone is tired...

If you're not yawning every second or having other problems like finding it hard to keep your eyes open, the following is a pretty clear sign of your tiredness: trying to wash your face with your glasses still on. Ehm...

Now I've just finished eating suhoor and reading the message of the holy Quran and Iam really struggling with staying awake. The morning pray isn't till after a whole hour. Why do they wake us up more than 2 whole hours BEFORE the morning pray??? Why do people need 2 hours to eat? Do they cook a whole meal of meat cassaroul and rice? Do they??? Well, I don't understand...More than 2 hours??? I wish that they woke us up about one hour before pray. That's enough isn't it? All you going to do is eat anyways....

*yawn* Iam superduper sleepy. I don't know what Iam going to type next.... Oh, that's right! Now I remember.. Do you know what Iam missing? You won't believe it! Or if you know be IRL, you might. What I miss is cleaning up. Get it? I miss CLEANING UP! How sick is that? I know Iam going to regret ever 'saying' that 'how can someone miss cleaning up'??? Well Iam going to explain it for you. Cleaning up isn't just about cleaning. Cleaning up is taking CARE of your HOME. And that is really what I miss the most. A home. MY home. To clean-LOL. No but seriously, I really miss having my own place. My OWN home. My own stuff, my closet, my bed, my sofa, my everything. The place where I feel comfortable and 'safe'. I hope I get the time to land and make myself comfortable in my new home before the 'whole world' comes knocking on our door:P

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar