augusti 31, 2009

Thoughts about Tuesday the 1st of September

It's hard to believe August is almost finished......
Well anyway, on the 1st of september, that's on Tuesday, Iam going to the dentist and in the evening we are going to a charity dinner. Or so are the plans till now anyway. I have no clue what to wear. And I want to go to the hairsalon before and let them fix my hair. I know everyone else going to do it, so why not me aswell? Actually Iam so fed up with my hair. So bored with it. Why do we have hair??? Oh well, I was going thru some photos today and I kinda miss my "old hair". Well it's the same hair just another style. I miss it..

And Iam a little bit nervous about going to the dentist. I have some holes to fix and some beauty "construction work":P Kinda... Well enough said about dental work.

My right eye is tired. Ye, only the right one, I can notice when I put my hand over it that I don't feel any pain. But when I use it I feel pain and pressure. Strange...Hope it passes.

Now-going to try to sleep.....................

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar