augusti 19, 2009

It's almost time.....



Ramadan begins in a couple of days inshallah.
I'm pretty confused. Seems Iam confused a lot these days. Oh well, what's a girl to do?
What Iam thinking about is, if I should stay here or go and stay with my parents-in-law?
With them, no internet, but suhoor together.. Maybe here too, but yet I don't know..Maybe I'll eat suhoor alone. I don't mind, but I just don't want to wake up the whole house doing it. Or maybe that's a positive side since I guess all the people in this house are planning on fasting. Well I just don't know. Tomorrow is the day to decide, join my parents-in-law or stay here another night.

I hope I'll be able to fast at all. It feels as if it's been hundred years ago since last time.

I also hope to eat(find) some tasty dates. The tastiest are those that are packed in a paper kartong box usually imported from Iran. The dates I mean, probably the box too:)
The below are the only ones I eat.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar