september 03, 2009

13th of Ramadan *updated*

Iam still waiting for the morning pray. I don't know if I can stay awake much longer. But I fear that if I fall asleep now there's no way I'll be able to wake up before 8. And I should pray the morning pray before 6 oclock, for it to be on time. And for it to be on time is indeed my goal. So I better not go to sleep....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what?? I have one mosquito bite on my hand, 2 on my arm and one on my back. At least those are the ones I've discovered so far. I tried to kill that big ugly mosquito several times, but it was a very lucky one. And hungry obviously..Grrrr I hope they wont itch too much or I might lose my mind.. We'll see tomorrow. Usually it takes about a day to feel their real level of itchiness....Akh those mosquitos-can't you just leave me alooooooooooone????!?!??!?!??!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've broke the fast, prayed and now everyone has left. Gone, puff, Iam all alone. But it's okey, Iam enjoying the TV all by myself. Today we ate the tastiest food ever. Spiced rice, chicken and pinenuts. It should be eaten with yoghurt, but I prefer without. The only thing I missed was almonds sprinkled on top:) Well we can't have everything we want can we?
We got some great news today, HAMDELLA. Just hope there is still time left to make it happen. Kheir inshallah.

1 kommentar: