september 14, 2009

If you have any of the following symptoms-move to Lebanon!

*Dry skin
Okey that's all :P

I've noticed since I came that I do no longer need to use bodylotion. Before I was using it on a daily basis, several times a day. Iam now using those hard pieces of soap. I haven't been able to use them for like 20 years. Iam using them everyday now and I don't even need to use handlotion afterwards. I'm amazed:)

Today we had a small barbeque action going on. Chicken filé pieces and kafta. I ate kafta, sallad(t) and some homemade fries. And dates. Mmmm I have to break my fast with dates. It's the thing I look forward to much during the day. Dates! And water. And ye soup aswell:)

Well now Iam going to watch TV for a while more and make myself a sandwich and drink some cool mango juice before I go to sleep. I think we are going to get morning visitors tomorrow. Oh well they come in the morning but stay till the evening:) But Iam not really sleepy now, no wonder, I woke up at 5 in the evening.......I slept for 12 hours! I do feel a little energized, yey:)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar