september 07, 2009

So ye...I'm back!

It's in the middle of the night and I have no idea of why Im still awake. Since Iam not fasting I don't need to stay awake for the morning pray or to eat something before that. But here Iam. Wide awake. Iam even planning on leaving the bedroom and go watch TV for a moment. All the good movies starts at night. Don't know why, but it's true.
Well I guess a good reason for me not being sleepy just yet is
1. I slept 9 hours last night/morning
2. I took a one hour nap around 5

Well those are the days of my life. Oh I miss the serie "Days of our lives". What happened to what's her name and what's his name? And to their friend's? Did they break up or did they patch up their relationship? And what about Grey's Anatomy? Last episode I watched was when Meredith and Dr Dreamy was getting married... Hm well.. Maybe one day I'll get the seasons on DVD:) I'd also like to watch all the episodes and seasons of "Friends". Ye I haven't actually watched them all. My brother does actually own all of the seasons. But he is far far far away from me... I miss my family.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar