september 02, 2009

I just remembered

Sometimes I realize that just couple of months ago this home was still pretty unfamiliar to me.
Nowadays most things feels so natural for me to do here. Like closing/opening the windows, the ac, be the last one to leave the salon and therefor be the one closing the TV, the lamps etc. Even waking up for suhoor and fixing myself some food feels just like an everyday thing. Yes I do realize that all the things I mentioned are normal and very natural. But Iam me and I know how Iam and Iam just surprised, in a good way, how things feels natural for me now. Hamdella.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now Iam going to continue watching a movie and later go to bed. If I fall asleep before its time for suhoor, I do hope I wake up for it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar