september 09, 2009

It's raining!!!

Yey, it's raining here for like the first time in 2 months. I don't even know when it rained before I arrived. It's wonderful. I hope it's going to smell rain everywhere tomorrow. You know that fresh smell that only comes after it has been raining? I doubt it's going to be the same here as in Sweden. But rain is so refreshing. I hope it rains all night.

20 minutes later and it is still raining. It doesn't smell refreshing just yet. It smells dust and dirt. Pretty much as when you're picking potatoes from the field...

2 kommentarer:

  1. wow...thats early! your in Lebanon right? its not rainy season there yet..must be global warming :)
    is the weather cool as well?
    here in california its been oddly cool as well
    ...enjoy the rain!

    SvaraRadera
  2. angie nader: yes Iam. well it's the first time since like forever:P. ye its cooler outside now then one or 2 weeks ago. but still hot:)

    SvaraRadera